Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Glossy Leopard Raah!


I've turned tail on Windows and purchased a Macbook! Even though my main job role involves Windows Admin and support on a personal level I'd rather use an apple mac.

I'm fed up with wasting time updating security holes in windows and would rather use something that works well, out of the box.

It hasn't arrived yet and looks like it might take awhile boo hoo. I hate waiting for orders. Which makes me think about where it has come from? China to California to Ireland to England. Maybe. Who knows......

........Anyway Raaah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on Apple - give this man his new toy. Remember, you can use more then one mouse button on a Mac - just in case the majority at work pull that old chestnut. If I had a pound for every time I've heard that from a pc troll.